Dec 31, 2005

Risotto


After spending a little time studying Jamie Oliver's recipe for Risotto, I felt like it was finally time to take the plunge. After all, after my big shopping spree at Trader Joe's, I figured I had better make use of the goodies I bought. Here is my first attempt. I was pretty happy with the texture of the finished dish, but the taste was missing something to me. Next time I will try adding in some different ingredients to see if I can suite it more to my tastes. My girls loved it for lunch and I have a feeling that my hubby will love it for dinner the next time I make it. If you've never made Risotto before I'd highly suggest you give it a try. The ingredients are not nearly as expensive as I had anticipated and the finished product is well worth the effort.

No comments: