Jan 15, 2006

Meme and Menus

Cindy from Cookin' With Cyndi tagged me for the Me In 4's meme (thanks Cyndi) :)

Here are my answers... followed by my menus for this week.

Me in Fours 4's Meme

4 Jobs I've Had

1. Office Assistant
2. Tele-Marketer
3. Receptionist
4. Lab Assistant

4 Movies I Watch Over and Over

1. Little Women (The one with Winona Ryder)
2. Shrek
3. Grease
4. Annie

4 Places I've Lived

Can Arizona count 4 times? I've lived in two different cities here.

4 Websites I Check Daily

1. Google (personalized home page)
2. Google Reader (for updates on all my favorite blogs)
3. WAHM.com Forums
4. Cooking Light Forums

4 TV Shows I Love

1. Joyce Meyer
2. Jessie Duplantis
3. American Idol
4. 20/20

4 of My Favorite Foods

1. Pasta Salad
2. Sourdough bread
3. Hummus and pita chips
4. Freshly made tortillas

4 Albums I Can't Live Without

1. Winelight by Grover Washington, Jr.
2. Falling Into You by Celine Dion
3. Suit by Nelly
4. Stomp by Kirk Franklin

4 Places I'd rather be

1. By the beach in the Caribbean
2. In Italy
3. In New York City
4. In California

Now I tag Dawna from Always In The Kitchen and Alysha from The Savory Notebook. :)

Here are the menus I have planned for the next two weeks.

Jan 15 - pinto beans, corn bread, collard greens
Jan 16 - tostadas, refried beans, calebacitas
Jan 17 - Great Northern beans, corn bread and collard greens
Jan 18 - leftovers
Jan 19 - aloha chicken, brown rice
Jan 20 - bbq chicken, corn on the cob, baked beans, green beans
Jan 21 - ground turkey casserole
Jan 22 - leftovers
Jan 23 - pizza
Jan 24 - roast beef, potatoes, carrots, broccoli
Jan 25 - leftovers
Jan 26 - taco soup with barley
Jan 27 - leftovers
Jan 28 - pinto beans, corn bread, greens
Jan 29 - leftovers
Jan 30 - chicken stir fry, rice
Jan 31 - spaghetti

3 comments:

Andreea said...

It seems to be all dynamic and interactive on your site :) - love reading it. And getting to know other blogs through your site! So cool!

Cyndi said...

Okay, this is getting spooky. A couple of days ago we were both fixing whole grain bars. Now, I'm writing (in advance) my guest blog for you, and I was including pinto beans and cornbread. And it's on your list for this week! It'll be interesting to see what else we do the same. Take care.

Michele said...

Thanks Andreea :)

Cyndi, LOL! That is too funny!